Naruto's Way of the Ninja 3.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto based RPG Forum. Non-canon characters and guaranteed unique system. The epitome of a five year forum RPG tradition.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
- Time and Date -

Week: ZERO
Clock: GMT+0 (No Daylight Savings Time in effect)

- Important Links -
¬ Forum Rules
¬ Behavior Guide
¬ Character Rules
¬ The Stat System
¬ Combat Rules
¬ Clan, Money, & Mission Rules

¬ FAQ
¬ Forum Licenses

¬ Kekkei Genkai, Trades and Talents
¬ Biju and Jinchuriki
¬ Summon Contracts
¬ Sennin Mode
¬ Cursed Seals

¬ Shinobi History
¬ World of NWOTN
¬ Samurai Factions
- Administrators -

TenchiMoriInferintTakaiKitty

- Affiliates -

Facebook

Affiliates

Super Anime RPG Fairy Tail Guild Fairy Tail RPG

Bleach Gotei [HAGE APPROVED]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Richard
Chūnin of Konohagakure
Chūnin of Konohagakure
Richard

Male
Number of posts : 2685
Forum Position : Event Moderator
Humor : Sanity

Role-play Sheet
Primary Exp:
Bleach Gotei [HAGE APPROVED] Left_bar_bleue22/40Bleach Gotei [HAGE APPROVED] Empty_bar_bleue  (22/40)
Secondary Exp:
Bleach Gotei [HAGE APPROVED] Left_bar_bleue12/20Bleach Gotei [HAGE APPROVED] Empty_bar_bleue  (12/20)
Tertiary Exp:
Bleach Gotei [HAGE APPROVED] Left_bar_bleue0/0Bleach Gotei [HAGE APPROVED] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Bleach Gotei [HAGE APPROVED] Empty
PostSubject: Bleach Gotei [HAGE APPROVED]   Bleach Gotei [HAGE APPROVED] EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 11:26 pm

So, we all know that I am a very harsh judge of things and that I am exceptionally critical, so with this in mind I believe I only need to say a few things about the site I would like to share with you:

I think its fucking brilliant. I think its awesome. I think its good enough to actually compliment.

The site underwent a movement to a new location, new rules, new mechanics, and its all just so nice and the forum itself is coded very well to boot. The community is active and the rules are a bit simpler than our own 3.0 but they certainly fit into the Bleach theme (this is a Bleach site) with the same degree of complexity as our own system meshes with Naruto. It all just feels very right.

I am singing the praises of a site and its not mine. Its a big deal. I was going to share this all with you anyways and just haven't had the time lately, been busy, but now that theres an advertisement campaign sorta' thing going on that means I can benefit slightly from any interested parties. This is not why I am sharing, in fact, I don't care if you list me or if I get anything out of it but the option does exist (LINK) so if you're feeling inclined knock yourself out. I don't mind either way, I just wanted to share.

There is unfortunately not an official advertisement yet so this is why I'm ranting, also it lets you know that I wrote this. It is important enough to share that I wrote this. So look at it. With your eyes. LOOK AT IT.
http://www.bleach-gotei.com/
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/RAW1993
Richard
Chūnin of Konohagakure
Chūnin of Konohagakure
Richard

Male

Role-play Sheet
Primary Exp:
Bleach Gotei [HAGE APPROVED] Left_bar_bleue22/40Bleach Gotei [HAGE APPROVED] Empty_bar_bleue  (22/40)
Secondary Exp:
Bleach Gotei [HAGE APPROVED] Left_bar_bleue12/20Bleach Gotei [HAGE APPROVED] Empty_bar_bleue  (12/20)
Tertiary Exp:
Bleach Gotei [HAGE APPROVED] Left_bar_bleue0/0Bleach Gotei [HAGE APPROVED] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Gotei [HAGE APPROVED]   Bleach Gotei [HAGE APPROVED] EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 11:48 pm

Its alternate universe so that doesn't quite matter and it has its own plot and heres the kicker...the plot moves, actually works, and you CAN get involved in. I joined a week ago? Boom, involved in plot, multiple topics. It is magical.
Back to top Go down
Richard
Chūnin of Konohagakure
Chūnin of Konohagakure
Richard

Male

Role-play Sheet
Primary Exp:
Secondary Exp:
Tertiary Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Gotei [HAGE APPROVED]   Bleach Gotei [HAGE APPROVED] EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 9:18 am

Reminds me, also seems Paks approved (though she can speak for herself obviously) so be cool guys and at least have a peak at it. Its a nifty place with a different but also well thought out stat/tech system. Stealth bump is GO.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Gotei [HAGE APPROVED]   Bleach Gotei [HAGE APPROVED] EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 6:00 am

Sup, Way of the Ninja? Bleach Gotei here, Kyousuke Tsukimiya speaking. I, uh, I actually have the great privilege of calling Paksennarion my lieutenant, and I gotta say, if the rest of you are half as good as she is, we'd very much like you all to come take a peek and see if we can accommodate you, if Bleach is your thing. I figured I'd drop by and share the official ad with y'all (though given what's already been said above, I doubt it's even necessary at this point). Hope I'm not causing trouble re: ad bumping or whatever, but I'm not really sure how to approach a situation like this. We should totally, like, affiliate or something. Legit. Get in touch, Paks has my number.

H-here I go~

Bleach Gotei [HAGE APPROVED] BGad2

Welcome to Bleach Gotei, an alternate universe Bleach role playing game.

Imagine the Bleach universe without its illustrious cast of characters: no Kurosaki Ichigo, no Urahara Kisuke, no Aizen Sousuke, no Inoue Orihime.

What does that leave? Kubo Tite's magnificent world and concepts, of course! Shinigami, Hollows, Quincies and Fullbringers still mingle in Soul Society, Hueco Mundo and the mortal plane, and the eternal struggle to maintain balance continues as it always has.

Now, however, the struggle has come to Soul Society's doorstep. The Golden King has conquered Seireitei and replaced the upper echelons of power with his own Golden Court. Those who chose to serve their new leader were raised to new levels of power, and those who refused fled or were put to death. With the former Captain-Commander in exile, the forces of the resistance movement have found unlikely allies in the Arrancar of Hueco Mundo and the humans of the mortal plane.

As the Golden King's gaze falls on the domains of Hollows and of the living, those unwilling to simply let him take it rally against him.

A great war is brewing—the likes of which has never been seen—and as both sides prepare for the inevitable clash, there are still those who have yet to give themselves to either cause. Will they conquer the mortal plane and Hueco Mundo for the glory of all Shinigami, or will they fight against the Golden Tide's onslaught?

That's where you come in.

Create a character and join the grand struggle, take your place among the legends of this universe. Let our philosophy of leaving the plot in the players' hands aid you in creating a legacy that will move the lives of the characters around you.

Your tale begins here. Now come tell it.

Bleach Gotei [HAGE APPROVED] BGbutton
Back to top Go down
Richard
Chūnin of Konohagakure
Chūnin of Konohagakure
Richard

Male

Role-play Sheet
Primary Exp:
Secondary Exp:
Tertiary Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Gotei [HAGE APPROVED]   Bleach Gotei [HAGE APPROVED] EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 4:02 pm

Bumping this for everyone, currently my account is Jomyaku Umi over on the site and Paks has a few, including one with the same name so shes easy to find. Tenchi Jr is apparently around too, Dakota (?) is apparently mid transfer too soooooo...

As Kyou has stated, we'd all love to have ya around
Back to top Go down
Richard
Chūnin of Konohagakure
Chūnin of Konohagakure
Richard

Male

Role-play Sheet
Primary Exp:
Secondary Exp:
Tertiary Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Gotei [HAGE APPROVED]   Bleach Gotei [HAGE APPROVED] EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 5:56 am

I will remind you all, once again, that BG is a place and should be migrated to rather than puppeting the corpse of this long dead place. I know why you're still here but they're stupid reasons, get the fuck over yourselves and move on. Its a new year. So with that said, I leave you to wallow in your valley of corpses once more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Gotei [HAGE APPROVED]   Bleach Gotei [HAGE APPROVED] Empty

Back to top Go down

Bleach Gotei [HAGE APPROVED]
Page 1 of 1