Naruto's Way of the Ninja 3.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto based RPG Forum. Non-canon characters and guaranteed unique system. The epitome of a five year forum RPG tradition.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
- Time and Date -

Week: ZERO
Clock: GMT+0 (No Daylight Savings Time in effect)

- Important Links -
¬ Forum Rules
¬ Behavior Guide
¬ Character Rules
¬ The Stat System
¬ Combat Rules
¬ Clan, Money, & Mission Rules

¬ FAQ
¬ Forum Licenses

¬ Kekkei Genkai, Trades and Talents
¬ Biju and Jinchuriki
¬ Summon Contracts
¬ Sennin Mode
¬ Cursed Seals

¬ Shinobi History
¬ World of NWOTN
¬ Samurai Factions
- Administrators -

TenchiMoriInferintTakaiKitty

- Affiliates -

Facebook

Affiliates

Super Anime RPG Fairy Tail Guild Fairy Tail RPG

Naruto RPG: Shinobi World Evolution

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jun

Naruto RPG: Shinobi World Evolution Empty
PostSubject: Naruto RPG: Shinobi World Evolution   Naruto RPG: Shinobi World Evolution EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 3:48 am

Hi there, I'm Jun, creator of Naruto Shinobi World Evolution. I'd like to invite RPers to come and join us on our fun text based role-playing forums, and we are friendly to both new and old RPers. Our story is set place 500 years into the future. Custom and Canon Clans are available, and you can make your own bloodline, village, country, organization, etc. We have two races of ppl in our RP...humans and youmei (monsters) that you can make. You can also pick to be a ninja or civilian, and even the civilians have cool things they can do in the RP. We have am XP system that we use to learn jutsu, advance in your combat skills, or gain stats. Our combat system shows how good you are currently, and how good you can become in the different combat categories. 5 major nations are currently on the board including Konoha, Suna, Oto, Kiri, Kumo, and Iwa. We have active staff that are helpful, and we also have a chat. Please take a look! If you like what you see, then feel free to join in!

http://narutoworldev.forumotion.com/forum
Back to top Go down

Naruto RPG: Shinobi World Evolution
Page 1 of 1